Monday, June 10, 2013

Due credit.

Recently I received an anonymous gift. It left me speechless and touched. And very much out of control. As far as I know, it was from nothing that I did, I cannot trace any of my own efforts that resulted in the gift. There's nothing I can do after receiving it. I don't know who to thank, I can't give credit where it's due.

 And yet I can, for in giving - and receiving - the greatest credit goes to God. My support level so far is due to God's work, not my own. Those who give do God's work as surely as the work I will be doing is His work. 


By nature, I want to give credit to someone - someone must be praised. Yet I am forced to give all praise to God. 

And this is how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The person I used to be.

“We all change, when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives. And that’s OK, that’s good, you gotta keep movin...